Monetary, tax deductible donations are being collected for the installation of a new sound system which will play music for the animals at PACC and replace the old paging system. You may donate securely through the PayPal link below or to our Chip In page where you can track our running total.
Checks can be mailed to:
6820 E. Scarlett St.
Tucson, AZ 85710
We are always accepting donations for the animals at Pima Animal Care Center (PACC). With your help we can create a more comfortable temporary home for our shelter pets, treat sick or injured animals, and offer more adoption events to find our friends their permanent home.
Some items that are always needed are listed below.
These items can be dropped off at Pima Animal Care Center located at: 4000 N. Silverbell Rd. Tucson, AZ 85745
On the following days: Monday – Friday 12 p.m. – 7 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
You may also donate using our Amazon.com wishlists and the items will be sent directly to us.
- Collars and leashes (no prong or choke collars, please)
- Kong toys (varied sizes)
- Tasty treats for training (preferably moist or dehydrated treats, ie Pup-Peroni, Wellness treats, or freeze dried liver etc)
- Beds (Kuranda Dog Beds)
- Scoopable cat litter
- Dry and canned cat/kitten and dog/puppy food (We prefer feeding the higher quality food to the sick and lactating pets such as Taste of the Wild, Blue Buffalo, Natura products, Wellness, Castor & Pollux, Halo, Pet Promise)
- Puppy and kitten replacement milk (KMR, Esbilac)
- Towels, sheets, and other linens
- Nonporous cat toys (such as plastic, so they can be cleaned and reused as to not pass along germs)
Monetary donations are always appreciated. We gratefully accept donations through PayPal to help offset costs and fund special projects. The following are areas where your donation will be applied:
- Purchasing Hide, Perch, and Go boxes and Stretche and Scratch boxes for the kitties
- Supplies for mailers, such as paper, printing costs, and stamps
- Flyers for spay/neuter events
- Emergency care or minor procedures to otherwise unadoptable or “special needs adoption” animals
- Special projects include things like the painting of the dog kennels, funding for a sound system